DESIGN OF COMMERCIAL KITCHENS, FOODSERVICE FACILITIES AND LAUNDRIES
A specialized and professional approach to the design of the kitchen spaces and its related equipment lay-out, is the first step for a successful and efficient operation.
With our in-depth knowledge of any aspect of the back of house operation, VPCS Consulting is able to develop projects that work by creating the adequate work-flows, hygienic paths and processes but, also, by specifying the appropriate equipment and machinery in line with a wise investment strategy.
Our typical scope of work includes as well: bars, dispensing units, show kitchens, buffet counters and all areas where there is a need for specialized equipment to be integrated into the ID consultants scope.
Based on a long and broad experience in the catering industry, we know perfectly the typical pitfalls that face many new projects and developments and we firmly believe that an expert advise at the very initial stage of the planning process, is crucial to avoid expensive and time consuming abortive works or modifications.
In addition to our expertise in the foodservice fields, VPCS Consulting has also established a strategic alliance with a major commercial laundry consulting firm, enabling us to provide a full design package for both foodservice and laundry projects.
THANKS TO OUR EXPERIENCE, WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING:
- Revision, modification and re-design of existing plans and drawings
- Facilities up-grading studies
- Assistance for Engineering or Architectural Consultants during initial planning phase of F&B projects
- Evaluation of BOQs and comparison of commercial offers/tenders
- Operational/productivity assessment of existing F&B businesses
- Assistance in F&B concepts creation and implementation, concepts enhancement
- Product analysis and quality control audits
- Standards compliance audits
VPCS Consulting FZC
Professional Foodservice & Kitchen Consultants
UAE : +971(0)50 939 2682/+971(0)47704782 Thailand : +66(0)61 210 8233
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org